Frequently Asked Questions:
- Q: How do you decide what to review?
A: I use the Review Poll to see what people would find interesting. Sometimes I may decide to review something outside of the poll though.
- Q: Where do you stand on Early Access reviews?
A: Any product sold, regardless of it’s development state is fair game. I have every right to critique the experience I receive in return for my money.
- Q: Why don’t you do a review score?
A: Opinions aren’t quantifiable.
- Q: Why does it seem like you only want to write about older games?
A: I write reviews for games after I have played them, if they happen to be an older title I don’t see any issue with sharing my opinion of it.
- Q: Will you measure hardware performance in your reviews?
A: Only if it affects my experience of the title in any noticeable way.
- Q: Do you only review games?
A: So far the only reviews I have published are for video games, I plan on doing movie reviews and more in the future.
- Q: What platform do you do reviews on?
A: It will say in the review which platform I played the title on.
- Q: What is Responsive Debate Format?
A: Please read this.
Questions are ordered in the sequence that they were received. (Last is latest)
Please use the comments section below to ask questions that I may have missed on other pages or social media.